A nourishing dish packed full of fiber and protein
serving size: 2 people | prep time: 10 mins | cook time: 20 mins
• 3 Cups Greens (I used arugula & Spinach)
• 1-2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled & diced
• 1-2 Cups Brussel Sprouts
• 1 Cup Green Lentils, cooked & drained
• 1 Cup Navy Beans (or any kind)
• 1 Large Apple, diced
• 1 Avocado, pitted & sliced
• 1 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
• 1/2 Cup Tahini
• 1 Lemon (cut in half)
Preheat oven to 400 F. Toss the sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts with 2 tbsp olive oil and pinch of salt. Roast for 15-18 mins or until tender.
Arrange the greens in two bowls with remaining ingredients on top placing them however you'd like. Save half the lemon.
Mix tahini with drizzle olive oil, 1/2 lemon juice, and a little bit of warm water. Mix until desired consistency.
Add roasted veggies and drizzle tahini dressing.on top! Enjoy!