As sweet or spicy as your little heart desires
serving size: 2 people | prep time: 10 mins | cook time: 25 mins
• 1 Block Tofu, pressed 20+ mins
• 4 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
• 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
• 2 poblano peppers, sliced
• handful mushrooms, sliced
• 2 carrots, thinly sliced
• 3 TBSP soy sauce
• 2 TBSP sesame Oil
• 1 TBSP ginger, minced
• Soba noodles, cooked & Drained
Add a little sesame oil to a hot skillet. Cut the tofu into ½ cubes and cook on each side for about 5 mins until tofu is golden and crispy.
White tofu is cooking, combine soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
Once tofu is done, remove and add onions, garlic, peppers and mushrooms to skillet and cook for 4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Add the sauce and cooked noodles to the skillet. Cook for additional minute or two.
Serve with red chili flakes and fresh cilantro if desired. Enjoy!