Men's and Women's Health
Wednesday, June 29 at 4:00 PM GMT
The topic this month will be Men’s Health (30 min) and Women’s Health (30 min) followed with (15 min) Q&A session:
· Hormones play a crucial role in every physiological process in our body. We have over 50 different types of hormones that impact our lives every day!
· Men, did you know that even five days of getting 5 or less hours of sleep decreases testosterone levels by 15%?
· Women, did you know most forms of breast and ovarian cancers are due to excess accumulations of estrogen in the body?
· Maybe you’re wondering how to regulate your sleep hormone, melatonin, or better balance that pesky hormone responsible for those blood sugar crashes, insulin!
· Fuel for Life is here to help you achieve your best health and provide the guidance needed to make the best food choices for you and your loved ones well-being.
· All session participants will receive a free 30 minute consultation with one of their dietitians for one on one counseling.