3 Hour Booster Workshop for Creative Care
Saturday, August 14 at 3:00 PM GMT
Tired of being tired?
Pain and/or stiffness from working long hours?
Need a break from your to-do list?
Could do with some deep relaxation to give you a boost of inspiration?
Stress is the greatest cause of dis-ease in our times.
It doesn't have to be that way.
How can you recognise that you are slipping into stress mode and recover quickly?
How can you master stress, get what you need to get done AND maintain your energy levels at the same time?
In this 3 hour workshop, you'll get to experience:
- Grounding sound healing meditation to reconnect to your natural state of being
- Simple self-massage tools that you can use when stressed/tired/overwhelmed
- Gentle hip opening movements to release any tension and welcome the inner creative
- A sense of lightness and connectedness with the body to amplify intuition
- Compassion and a deeper understanding of the mind and body continuum
We’ll create a safe space with full permission to express your voice, your story, your vulnerability.
There will be a few breaks to eat/drink, go toilet and step away from the screen!
A warm loving hug,
Amanda and Adam