Creative Mornings : Learn Self Massage
Wednesday, July 28 at 4:30 PM GMT
// Book your spot via
https://creativemornings.com/talks/DqYh-XvHKhzRhJDjK8F7MQ==// If you are a giver, been busy working hard and feeling slightly tired…. why not gift yourself time for a self-massage?
We’ll explore the following Osteopathic principles:
• A soft touch goes the deepest, no need for hard pressure
• Allowing ourselves to feel the mind, body, and emotional connections
• How to listen with our hands and empower ourselves with self-healing abilities
• The importance of releasing emotions locked up inside the body
You’ll leave the 90minute session with:
• Simple self-massage tools that can be applied any time at work or at home
• Basic understanding of how acupressure points/nerves connect to different muscles and emotions
• A sense of lightness and connectedness with the body
• Compassion and a deeper understanding of oneself
This workshop is for someone who:
• Spends most of their day behind the computer, sitting down, and is migraine/headache prone with pains in wrists, arms, shoulders, head and neck
• Overthinks things, easily get anxious and overwhelmed with to-do lists or life in general
• Has no time for mindful exercise and sacrifices their wellbeing to be productive and get ahead with work
• Feels disconnected from their body and wants to get to know themselves better We’ll create a safe space, invite free self-expression, and ground the experience with down-to-earth movement and mindfulness practices.
Note: This event is hosted by an external party - you will receive the zoom link via their website registration.