Hello entrepreneurs and English learners!
If you've signed up for this waitlist, you have a deep interest in improving your English skills to grow as a founder and grow your business :)
Apologies for the delay in sending something out, life has been crazy with my wife having some health issues, but I wanted you to know I haven't forgotten about this community.
I wanted to share a resource that I give to all my ESL clients, a list of tongue twisters for different trouble sounds in the English language. Some of them you may recognize, some I've invented! Here they are:
Tongue Twisters for ESL
• I thought I thought of thinking of thanking you
• This, that, these, those
• Unique New York
• Red leather, yellow leather
• How now brown cow?
• The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain
• How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could
• She sells seashells by the seashore
• Very vivid and vivacious
• Well, Will, where were we?
• Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
• Fresh poured fruit punch
• Eddie edited it
• Time flies, in my eyes
• Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
• Irish wristwatch
Try saying 1 or 2 of these OUT LOUD, SLOWLY, LOUDLY and CLEARLY, 5-10 times before your next meeting, pitch, presentation or video/audio recording, and feel the difference!
Your mouth should feel stronger, more agile, and ready to make the sounds of English!
I'm still gathering people for this waitlist, but I will be sending you all valuable resources and insights as much as I can before we launch, so stay tuned!
Have a great weekend :)